Kia ora everyone
I hope this email finds you well and safe in your bubble. With a decision on alert levels not being given until Friday 27th, we have decided to CANCEL the junior closing day tournament and prize-giving. It is highly unlikely that we would move from Level 4 straight to Level 2, and even if we did, we would not have the time to put regulations in place and the day was meant to be for players and their whanau, which would not be possible.
A post will go on the DNC facebook page, but if you could also put in on your school pages, or email coaches, that would be greatly appreciated.
Once this lockdown is over, we will be in touch again regarding what will happen with return of uniforms, presentation of representative medals, trophies and certificates, as well as awards to our umpires who have passed their practical Introductory level this season.
Thank you all for your help throughout the season and hope to see as many of you as possible back again next season.