Kia ora kōtou to our Dannevirke South School Family,
As you may have heard Covid-19 is in our wider community.
We will continue to do all that we can to keep our students and staff safe at DSS and to follow the Ministry of Health guidelines.
Once again we can work together to keep all of us safe whilst allowing our students to continue with their learning.
Just a reminder of our procedures at Level 2:
- All pick up and drop offs must occur at the school gate.
- We ask that parents wear masks for drop offs and remain at least 2 metres away from other people and children.
- If you must come into school grounds you must go to the office, wear a mask and maintain a 2m distance from everyone (except your own family members). The office will then send for your child.
- Please do NOT go to classrooms.
- Transition visits will still occur but family members must first sign in, wear a mask and maintain social distancing
- Our gates will not be open till 8.30 and we ask that you limit the time your children will be waiting at the school gate before this.
- Students will be brought out to their exits by their class teachers at 3pm.
- Please do not send your children to school if they are unwell as we will send them home.
Thank you for your support with this
Please reach out of you have any questions