Deputy Principal Vacancy
Are you passionate and driven to make a difference for each and every student in your school? Are students at the centre of all that you do? Do you love to learn as a professional and to help others grow? Come and join an amazing team who has the best students in the world (in our opinion)! We are looking for someone who not only talks the talk but can also walk the walk.
We want a deputy principal who will be student centred, passionate about the impact they can have on our children and who wants to build learners who own their learning and teachers who feel inspired and empowered to be their very best.
We are located in a supportive rural town with easy access to beaches, the wine country, Palmerston North and Wellington. Dannevirke is a place where house prices are still reasonable and achievable on a teacher’s salary! This is a walking position with 4 units attached but will involve some classroom release time across the school. We would love you to join our team if this sounds like you!
If you are shortlisted for an interview, please bring with you confirmation of your current vaccination status.
Click below to apply.
Learning Support Coordinator Vacancy
Our Dannevirke Cluster of schools and ECE centers are searching for someone who is up for an exciting challenge! Are you good at building meaningful relationships with students, teachers and families and working with agencies to support student learning? If you’re a fully registered teacher who can support all children who have additional learning needs (including gifted & talented) to enable them to access the services they need to progress then this is for you!
We are seeking a New Zealand registered teacher who will take on the role of Learning Support Coordinator (LSC) based at Dannevirke South School. The successful applicant will have a proven record as a quality classroom teacher, with the ability to engage effectively with staff, students, whānau and various agencies. The role will start Term 2 or earlier if possible.
Applicants will have the ability to:
- Lead our learning support programme – assist with development of programmes
- Be responsible for data collection and ongoing monitoring of students, including gifted and talented
- Assist with the development of appropriate programmes, as required to support the individual needs of students within classrooms
- Liaise & work with other LSCs across the cluster, and connect with the learning support facilitator and wider agencies.
- Work across the schools and centers building responsive relationships with teachers, students and whanau.
Click below to apply.