As you will be aware we are now in LockDown level 2.
Beginning Monday 1 March please assist us by: Dropping children at the main School entrance
- All children must enter School through the main entrance
- A reminder that no children should be at School before 8.30am
- If you need to enter the School please report to the Office and use the Contact Tracing App
- SWIMMING will go ahead as we have organised with Wai Splash to meet all Level 2 requirements
- School Lunches will be supplied as usual
- Please follow directions on all signage at the front of the School
- IF YOUR CHILD IS SICK PLEASE KEEP THEM AT HOME
Thank you for your cooperation to keep our children safe.